June 03, 2009

Zig Zag Braids

This is a kinda fun style for the odd occasion. I found a variation of this somewhere in blogland but I can't recall where exactly so I apologise if it's yours and I haven't given you credit.
To begin this style separate the hair into 6 ponies as seen here:
Begin braiding from the bottom left (just a regular braid and add it into the bottom right pony. Now take the bottom right pony and braid it up to the middle left pony and add it in:
Now do the same thing but start at top right and go to top left and then middle right... you should now have two ponies:
Next take one of the ponies and braid it adding it to the other pony so you only have one side-pony now:
She fell asleep for the next part:
I now took the pony and braided it into 3 uneven braids. You could do a bun or leave it as a ponytail if you wanted.
Add in a cute bow and you are good to go :)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...