April 24, 2009

Princess Hair Crown

So for those of you who have a little princess, I came across this hairstyle somewhere... I'm not quite sure where... but anyways, I came across it and since my little girl is always a princess we decided to give it a try. It turned out really well.
Since Kenz has a very strong centre part we try to work with it rather than against it so we began at the centre part and french braided taking hair from only one side rather than both, in a circle down to the bottom centre. I kept the hair in the centre clipped seperately and braided both sides the same... kinda confusing description but you get the idea. Then we just took the ends and included them in a messy bun in the middle with the rest of her hair. Top it off with a big ribbon and voila! A Princess Crown Headband!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...