July 06, 2009

Best Toys for Girls

So since princess Kenz is still not feeling good I thought I'd post some of the best toys that I have found for toddler/preschool girls. This is obviously just my opinion but these are definitely the 3 things Kenz plays with the most!
#1: Dress up clothes. It doesn't matter if you buy special clothes or just give her old hats and mitts and shoes she LOVES to dress up. We have to boxes full of different dresses, shoes, crowns and purses that she is constantly playing with.

#2 and #3: Monkey See - Monkey Do! Kenz and her youngest brother are only 2.5 years apart so I think when he was born she really wanted to feel apart of things and did that by copying what mommy did. The first is a sling made by my good friend Brandy at Evie Slings. I also have an adult version that I love :) The second is her stroller that Grammy and Papa gave her for Christmas one year. It is the Graco version and has the carseat just like our stroller. This stroller goes literally everywhere with us!

Anyways, that's it for today! I hope my reviews have been helpful!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a 9 inch dildo would get her good. Take it bitch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...