November 20, 2009

The "H"

If you haven't noticed, I've been really into doing simple braids lately. They're quick and easy and almost anyone can do them, and not only that but there is so much you can do with them!
This is a pretty quick and easy style again. Basically it's two ponies with braids in the front and back joining each pony. Once the braids were added and the ponies were done, I took a small chunk of hair from one pony, braided it and added it to the other pony. Added some bows and we were out the door.
Take a look, it looks like an "H":View from the back, underneath the left pony:Just another back view, I apologise for my pics on this do, they weren't the greatest and there weren't very many:This is the best front shot I got, she did not want her pics taken!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...