October 29, 2009

Braids and A Side-ish Pony

Here's an easy one for my comeback into the blogging world. Hopefully now that things have settled down a little more around home I can get back to blogging regularly. So to start we have a pretty easy do that shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
To start this do part the hair from behind one ear to the front of the other (a very diagonal horizontal part) and divide the top into some diagonal vertical sections (we had 4 I think).Braid those top sections and then pull all of the hair including the ends of the braids into an off-center/side-ish pony. Add a cute bow and you're all done. Simple and takes less than 5 minutes from start to finish.You could take out elastics holding the braids or leave them in, I left them in because it was a bit of a rushed morning.She had some attitude this day so this was the best front shot I got.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...