December 04, 2011

Sometimes the best hair...

I'm a hair mom. I LOVE having Kenz's hair done and looking all pretty every day. She enjoys picking out styles to wear and helping me come up with new ideas. HOWEVER... doing hair is one of those things that to be honest, doesn't always get done the way I would like it to. However, throughout the last few years I have learned a few things. The most important thing I've learned is not to panic. In the early years of hair-doing, if a style fell out, or a hat messed up her hair I would worry. Especially if it was an event of some sort where pictures would be taken. It took me a good couple years to loosen up and relax, we've learned that not every hair has to be in place, and in fact sometimes the best hairstyles for pictures are loose and natural. For example, recently my husband and I took the kids to a local park to walk around and shoot some random pictures. In the car on the way Kenzie's hair fell out and she stuck her hat on her head and we just went with it. When I got home and I loaded the pics onto the computer I was actually quite happy with the way her hair looked natural and comfortable. Here are some pics for examples:







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...