June 12, 2011

Double Criss-Cross (take 2)

     Back two years ago, I posted this hairstyle and although I've done it once or twice it isn't something I do very often on Kenz. BUT I love it. I just find that it has a bit of an elegant touch done with french or dutch braids. To see the original post click here. Back the first time I did it Kenz's hair was much shorter so the ends of the braids were just tucked under and pinned. Now that her hair is longer we braided to the ends and then formed a braided bun at the nape of her neck and pinned it securely. I added these cute little flowers and we were all set for church. I think one of the things I like the most about this style is that it looks pretty and elegant and I was done within about 20 minutes.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...